What type of cable
CLICK THE ABOVE LOGOS TO GO TO THE RELEVANT INFORMATION
Castle Microwave Cables offers a wide choice of high performance RF & Microwave coaxial cable assemblies, connectors and adapters.
In addition, we offer Custom Cables which are made to your individual needs at our new manufacturing facility in Newbury. Here you can specify the cable type, length, connectors, along with any special test requirements such as phase stability, phase and/or amplitude matching or tracking, flexibility and environmental parameters.
We have also created a guide to help explain about the various cable and connector types and applications along with a useful resource centre of catalogues, datasheets and application notes.
In partnership with IW Microwave Inc this fast turnaround facility offers you high performance coaxial cables for all applications including Defence, Aerospace and Test & Measurement.
With over 30 years of experience in the RF & Microwave Industry serving the Defence, Aerospace and T&M markets we are your ideal partner.
Click to download PDF brochure
IW Microwave Cable Assemblies for military and commercial markets.
Innovative specialists in the manufacture of microwave cable and cable assemblies for the commercial and military markets.
- Flexible cable assemblies to 67 GHz
- Lowest loss assemblies to 67 GHz
- Millimetre wave flexibility
- Re-Flex™ cable replacement for semi-rigid/conformable assemblies
- Tuf-Flex™ internally ruggedized cables
- Custom composites
- Phase matched assemblies
- Low Smoke/Zero Halogen jacketing
Maury Test Port, Stability and Utility cables for all your applications
Metrology grade calibration kits, VNA Test Port Cables, Stability and Utility cables for test laboratory uses through to precision inter-series adapters and attenuators
- Test Port Series for use with commercial VNAs up to 50GHz
- Stability Series ruggedized for phase and amplitude stable applications up to 40GHz
- Utility Series test and measurement applications to 20GHz
Meggitt Cable Assemblies for extreme environments
Manufactures a wide range of advanced cable systems based on SiO2 dielectrics that allow their products to operate in extremely hostile environments.
- Coaxial (0.047-0.532 diameter)
- operate in temperatures spanning -271°C to over 1300°C
- vibration resistance of 45g on earth and 110g in space
- weigh up to 85 percent less than normal cables
- provide 100-500 pounds tensile strength
- a life span of about 40 years.
- Multi-conductor (2-22 conductors)
- Flame and fire resistant
- Multi-pin connectors
- Hermetic connectors
- Hermetic coaxial connectors
Jyebao for a wide range of coaxial cables and unique connectors
Offer an extensive range of connectors, adapters and cost effective cable assemblies, from semi-rigid, hand-bendable to flexible cables
- Flexible RG assemblies
- Semi-rigid assemblies
- Delay lines
- Low loss assemblies up to 40GHz
- Phase Matched assemblies
- Custom Cable assemblies
SV Cable Assemblies
SV Microwave for a multitude of cable types
Design and manufacture RF and Microwave coaxial connectors, cable assemblies and passive components designed for military, aerospace and commercial applications.
- Industry-Standard MIL-DTL-17 Flexible RG cables (.060 to .500 in diameter)
- High performance cost effective cable solutions 18 GHz
- Low Loss cable assemblies (as good as 20dB/100ft at 18 GHz)
- Formable cable alternatives to semi-rigid cables
- Custom bent semi-ridge cable sizes from .034 to .325
- Extended Frequency Flexible cable assemblies